After your first trial, you can send us:
- the photos (detailed and from different point of view) of your profile’s front end
- photo of the profile’s sample with description of its defects
- detailed thickness measurement of the sample (if it’s possible at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the extruded billet)
- detailed thickness measurement of the die, once it’s cold after the extrusion.
We will get back to you with our correction strategies.
Share your help request with us through Thango®: it’s the best way for us to give you fast and immediate support, via our dedicated online chat interface.
Through Thango® you can:
- take photos of your profile’s front end, with Thango®’s integrated HD camera
- shoot HD videos of your profile’s front end, allowing us to see the different views and surfaces, in a fast and accurate way
- send us the die correction drawings with your notes.